Sunday, July 26, 2009

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE

IT'S BEEN A WHILE, BUT *HELLO AGAIN*....
AND WELCOME TO ~P.3.N. PLACE~ ... "MY WRITING NEIGHBORHOOD" (smh @ myself lol)
Now, being that i'm fairly new to the 'blog universe'... normally I would have an already put together "rough draft" of my thoughts. From the topic to the main point. However, when I woke up this morning 3 specific words were glued to my mind, "LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE." Pay attention closely because... you must understand that given the present 'circumstances' taking place in different areas of my life, oddly enough, I wouldn't expect those 3 particular words to stand out or represent my 'first thoughts of the day.'
So, as I began to explore the significance of these seemingly random thoughts, I came to a conclusion or two. First, I asked myself, "what does these 3 words have in common as it pertains to me?" {meanwhile, I was on the phone with a very close friend (who inspires me) during this entire ordeal :-)} It was like a weird epiphany of some sort::during the conversation, I was laughing and I suddenly realized that 'I am living'... and because I am living, that means I have the capability to 'love'... You may think, well of course we all are capable of 'love'... but it's a little more complex than that for me. That's another "note" for the next time you're visiting my neighborhood ;-)
Looking further into this personal point of discovery, I feel as though on a broader scale, if you're living... you should be laughing... and I believe that the most pure form of laughter comes from a place thats surrounded by love. I mean, think about it, the opposite of love is hate, right?! And where there's hate, I dont believe any laughter is on the agenda. It simply doesnt reside there. It's like these 3 words mesh so well together. One has the ability to stand on its own or co-exist without eachother, but what fun is it?! Contrastly, I know that beyond the 'surface' something of this calibur, simple by sound yet challenging by task, is easier said than done. I'm coming from the basis of a 'light note'... nothing too deep or complicated. Just think of what comes to mind when you FIRST think of the words, "live.laugh.love"...
And on that note, I encourage everyone to... *LIVE (LONG).LAUGH (LOUD).LOVE (LIFE).*
Until next time...
~Purpos3

4 comments:

  1. I love this girl! I love the way you have made the simple profound! You've described these 3 essentials as individual characteristics and explained their interdependence. Looking forward to reading more from ur p3n of purpose;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y3333AAAAAAA!!!! This was a great first blog....loved it...looking forward to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PBJ..i loved it! i told you right after i read yesterday am..but i HAVE to leave a comment. this really reshaped my thinking and my perspective on life..so for that..thanks boo! i love u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nia that was awesome it helped me put a lot of things in perspective. you did a great job!!i am so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete