Friday, June 10, 2011

UP UP & AWAY!!!

Random Ramblings From The Inscription Of My Heart...

Have you ever wanted to just go away?  Seriously, like...far AWAY!!! I do, more often than not. Until now, I've never been able to articulate (even to myself) an in depth reason as to why I'd like to just escape. Sometimes I want to just leave home (New Jersey) and...hide. Other times I'd like nothing more than to leave where I am and...thrive. I want to depart the divided, oops, I mean "united" states of america and arrive in another country. A place such as Italy! Somewhere that nobody knows me or even understands my language. A completely foreign place. Of course one of the deepest desires amongst humanity is for us all to simply be understood. That's a fact! However, I'd prefer to go somewhere people don't understand me because they don't KNOW me at all and they wouldn't even understand my language. I'd much rather opt for that opposed to people who constantly surround me (whether it be directly or indirectly), that supposedly do "know" me and understand the english language very well, yet do not understand me at all because I'm a complex individual.

I don't want your applause because it may quickly become your criticism. I dare not solicit your approval at the risk of harboring your personal analysis. I want to go 'AWOL'...vanish, then apear where the high esteem is where I am, not where I've come from.

Somewhere that I'm not pre-judged on sight and even in my own subconsciousness. Everything new because it is all unfamiliar. A permanent tourist, if you will, on an inner voyage. Today's popular term would describe my desire as being a "jet-setter" of some sort. A destined traveler in search of NOTHING...just an opportunity to be. An intelligent sightseer with deliberate intentions to explore! But for now, I can only daydream of such a spontaneous excursion.

Written by my hand... Endorsed by my heart
~Nia [Purpos3] :-)

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!!!! Transparency at it's FINEST!!! My favorite tag.."wirtten by hand, endorsed by my heart" I love it! GO! WRITE! EXPLORE! Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Somewhere that I'm not pre-judged on sight and even in my own subconsciousness. Everything new because it is all unfamiliar". Has to be my fave statement. Thank you for writing such transparency that I myself can relate to. Kudos!!!! #Arieslove

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M HONESTLY/LITERALLY SITTING HERE IN TEARS AS I READ THIS FOR SO MANY REASONS! BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE GOD SAW FIT TO BLESS ME WITH SUCH A GIFTED & ANOINTED DAUGHTER SUCH AS YOURSELF! I SIT & SHAKE MY HEAD AT THE PROFOUND INSIGHT YOU ARE ABLE TO CONVEY AS IF YOU ARE IN THE HEADS & HEARTS OF MANY THAT FEEL LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE FEELING OR THINKING THAT WAY! THIS IS GOD GIVEN & GOD INSPIRED! ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU CONTINUE TO ALLOW THE LORD TO USE YOU AS HE SEES FIT! REMEMBER AS YOU YIELD & OBEY, THE BIBLE DECLARES IN I COR. 2:9: "BUT AS IT IS WRITTEN, EYE HATH NOT SEEN; NOR EAR HEARD, NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM"! I LOVE YOU & AM WAITING ON THE FIRST BOOK!! YOUR #1 FAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to just escape the normal life I'm living too. Especially since my life is too routine. Everyone practically since people think they know me too well. I just need a break as well. Love how this is written.

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
    http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly!!! I would love the opportunity to just BE!! Regardless of where I am, I just want to Be. I'm over the dreams. Reality must come. You know? Once again, writing what i'm thinking:-) Love this!

    ReplyDelete